Dear Local, National and International Past and Current Clients,
To mark the 30th anniversary of Bottom Line Management, Inc., I wanted to take a moment to personally thank each and everyone who has helped me along the way. I am grateful for your giving me the opportunity and privilege of providing service to you.
For three decades, my philosophy has been this:
- Always strive to educate my Clients.
- Always be honest.
- Never insult a person’s intelligence.
- Always be ethical and honorable.
- “Think outside the box” to resolve differences of opinion and to overcome impasses.
My clients have included business sellers, buyers, SBA consultants, municipalities, publishers, speaking organizations, consultants, franchisors, licensors, SBA Preferred Lenders, attorneys, schools, chambers of commerce, cable television stations, radio stations, non-profit Associations, professional organizations and global networks. I also thank those who have referred others to my business.
Special thanks goes to the following:
- Sam’s Club – For allowing me to be their quarterly Business Consultant writer for 3 years.
- INC. Magazine – For allowing me to speak at one Inc. World Conference and at two Growing the Company Conferences.
- Entrepreneur Magazine – For allowing me to speak at two Conferences
- More than one dozen Colleges and Universities – For allowing me to present Continuing Education Classes.
- Tens of thousands of attendees at my speaking engagements.
I must make special mention of Ms. Catherine Rogers (formerly Bienert) who is and has been CEO Emeritus for the last 15 years. Without Catherine’s abilities, support and encouragement, I would never be celebrating this event.
In recognition of my 30th anniversary, I am offering one hour of complimentary consulting, valuation or brokerage advice to the first 30 people who respond to this offer.
Sincerely and with Great Appreciation,
Loren Marc Schmerler, CPC, APC
President and Founder