THIS BUSINESS IS A LOCAL ART STUDIO AND ART SCHOOL WITH GROWING REVENUE FROM YOUTH EDUCATION, CORPORATE TEAM BUILDING, PRIVATE PARTY AND PAINTING ENTERTAINMENT SEGMENTS. This established Metro Atlanta, GA, Art Studio and Art Event Venue is experiencing upward trending sales and profit increases. The company is reaping the benefits of consumer desire for painting and art activities to supplement learning, enhance company morale and team building, and as social activity. The business was established in 2014 and has quickly built a highly recognizable brand name within the local academic, art, and business community. This successful combination offers a prime opportunity for a new owner to introduce outside marketing efforts to expand on and further build the brand. The company is poised for continued growth as the owners have been diligent in positioning it for continued growth and expansion. Ideal opportunity for owner operator.
- Inventory: Included in asking price
- Real Estate: Leased
- Building SF: N/A
- Lease Expiration: Lease will go to month to month on 7/1/17
- Employees: Just owner
- Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment (FF&E): Included in asking price
- Facilities: Absolutely beautifully decorated with customer paintings. Incredible location with unlimited parking. Lease is now month to month. You will need to meet with Landlord before buying the business.
- Competition: Starting in May 2017, this business will offer monthly focus groups that serve complimentary food and wine. The purpose of these focus groups is to give existing regular customers the opportunity to help the owner(YOU) build your business. THIS CONCEPT HAS NEVER BEEN TRIED IN THIS INDUSTRY.
- Growth & Expansion: Owner has prepared an action plan for new Owner to grow the business.
- Financing: $45k down then 6 months no payments then $50,000 @ 6% over 24 months($2,216.03/month)
- Support & Training: Owner will include 2 weeks in purchase price. If you want more assistance, you can negotiate directly with owner.
- Reason for Selling: Other business interests.
- Asking Price: $95,000
- Gross Revenue: 2016 Gross Revenue was $98,700
- EBITDA: N/A
- Cash Flow: N/A
- FF&E: $4,753
- Inventory: N/A
- Lease Rate: $19.80/SQ.FT
- Established: 2014
- Contact Us
Contact Bottom Line Management, Inc. today for buying details via:
phone: (770) 977-7334 or
Or simply complete the online form below and we will contact you shortly: