WHAT IS A “BOLLARD?” Should be used most often in regards to being a barrier for deterring or stopping (or controlling) VEHICLES from traveling past or on streets, roads, or properties.
Most bollards are 36″ or 48″ tall (sometimes square – but these are not promoted by this owner), with the diameter and strength related to the NEED.
IN STOCK BOLLARDS – INVENTORY – counting all types as of July 1, 2017:
about 90 PLUS commercial grade bollards.
RETRACTABLE Bollards = #1 in stock and sales (other than Steel Pipe Sales) = $188 cost plus shipping – Sell: $1,488 + shipping.
Cost: Removable: $88 (SELL: $888 + 12%);
Older style: Cost: $300 (SELL: $588) – About 8 in stock
“PARKING PLACE SAVER” (two types) Cost:$66 – sell $288 + $45 shipping. 25 in stock
Most commercial used bollards are 4.5″ x 36″ stainless or Yellow.
PIPE bollards can be “on customer’s site” within 10 days. They are usually 6 5/8″ x 7 feet with 4 feet being above ground. Their wall thickness is 1/8″ or 1/4″ most times.
Bollard Polyurethane Sleeves: about 14 days = go over to dress up. PIPE BOLLARDS(they are 1/8″ or 1/4″ in “wall” thickness.)
THE PROFIT MARGIN ON EACH SALE IS phenomenal.
- Inventory: Included in asking price
- Real Estate: Leased
- Building SF: N/ALease
- Expiration: N/AEmployees:owner + 1 PT
- Facilities: ASK FOR PHOTOGRAPHS OF CURRENT CONFIGURATION. (Home Based)
- Competition: There is very little competition in the current geographic territory.
- Growth & Expansion: If you hire inside and outside salespersons, you can grow the business rapidly. NEW CONSTRUCTION MARKET IS WIDE OPEN.
- Financing: $250,000 @ 6.25% over 5 years
- Support & Training: The owner does not mind “helping or assisting” as often and long as necessary – within reason.
- Reason for Selling: RETIREMENT
- Home-Based: This business is Home-Based
Asking Price: $500,000
Cash Flow: $61,470
Gross Revenue: $228,750
Lease Rate/Sq. Ft.: N/A