Established, respected business on Lake Lanier, Georgia’s largest lake and popular recreation destination. Top real estate market for lake homes and lots.
If you have any questions or would like more details on buying this business, please contact us at: phone: (770) 977-7334 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What can be better than owning a Business that brings so much recreational pleasure to thousands? This 37 year old Business is “flooded with Business that it must turn away.” The Owner wants to retire and let a younger Owner take it from $1.0 million (estimate for 2018) to $3.0 million and beyond.
The Business is the following:
1. Manufacturer of floating and fixed docks.
2. Dealer for Econolift boat lifts, EZ Dock and PWC lifts, forms and floats.
- The Business has between 1,000 – 2,500 customers. Repeat customers use the Business for upgrades and repairs.
- This Company builds “fixed docks” while it’s competitors do not.
- There are 8 employees plus the Owner.
Fixed Assets Include the following:
- 2006 FORD LGT CONVTNL ‘F
- 2000 ISU NPR NPR
- 1997 FORD F350
- 1990 FORD LGT CONVTNL ‘F
- 2001 MTI TANDEM – BLACK TRAILER
- 1974 HOME – GREEN TRAILER
- 2002 PRO-PFC207E – 6′ WIDE TRAILER
- 2005 MTI 28PTBAB – BOAT TRAILER
- 1996 FAST – BOAT TRAILER
- 1984 HOME – PILE DRIVER
- 1950 HOME – SINGLE AXLE
REAL ESTATE CURRENTLY APPRAISED FOR $580,000 AS OF JULY 21, 2018
- 2.8 ACRES
- 40′ x 60′ FRONT BUILDING( 20 X 40 AS OFFICE; 40 X 40 AS WAREHOUSE)
- 50′ X 100′ BACK BUILDING(WAREHOUSE AND BATHROOM)
- Inventory: Included in asking price
- Real Estate: OwnedIncluded in asking price
- Building SF: N/A
- Facilities: SEE LISTING SUMMARY
- Competition: This is the only Dock Building Business that builds “fixed docks.”
- Growth & Expansion: Unlimited. The monthly newspaper flyer brings in new Business constantly. There is substantial repeat and word of mouth Business.
- Financing: APPROVED FOR SBA FINANCING
- Support & Training: Owner will include 4 weeks in price. Additional assistance available by mutual consent.
- Reason for Selling: Retirement.
- Asking Price: $930,000
- Cash Flow: $132,230
- Gross Revenue: $1,360,798
- EBITDA: N/A
- FF&E: N/A
- Inventory: N/A
- Real Estate: $580,000
- Established: 1981
Contact Bottom Line Management, Inc.
If you have any questions or would like more details on buying this business, please contact us at:
phone: (770) 977-7334
Or simply complete the online form below and we will contact you shortly: