This Commercial Cleaning Service can be easily expanded to market to residences, apartment complexes, office buildings, shopping centers, etc. The former owner grossed $400,000 until he was injured in an auto accident. It has a great reputation built up over the last 17 years.
This can be a hands-off business if the owner hires an operations manager to oversee quality control and scheduling.
FEW OPPORTUNITIES LIKE THIS COME ALONG ONCE IN A LIFETIME!
- Employees: 6 IND CON
- Facilities: This business is starting a turnaround to return to it’s former glory when it grossed $400,000. The Owner has a full-time job and does not have adequate time to continue building it. It is home based with all cleaning personnel treated as independent contractors because they are free to clean as they please as long as they get the job done and satisfy the customers. (Home Based)
- Competition: This business has the following positives going for it: 1. It is 18 years old which shows it has staying power. 2. There are 6 part-time independent contractors who can be easily increased as new business is obtained. 3. There are 12 – 14 A+ renewal contracts for either 2 year or 1 year periods. 4. Extra services can be easily up-sold so that carpet cleaning, window cleaning, supply sales, etc. can greatly increase revenue from the “captive” customer base. 5. Someone in real estate, mortgage sales, banking, insurance, lawn care, etc. can buy this business to work into their existing Customer bases.
- Growth & Expansion: CUSTOMER SERVICE IS KING. THE CUSTOMER MUST ALWAYS BE MADE HAPPY. THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT.
- Support & Training: The owner will provide 10 days assistance to a new owner because the business model is very simple to understand and to replicate.
- Reason for Selling: Owner has another business which requires her attention.
- Home-Based: This business is Home-Based
- Asking Price: $165,000
- Cash Flow: N/A
- Gross Revenue: N/A
- Inventory: N/A
- EBITDA: N/A
- FF&E: N/A
- Lease Rate/Sq. Ft.: N/A
- Established: 1999