This is a well established trophy and plaque shop. Become your own boss with this profitable business
[ms_promo_box style=”boxed” border_color=”#449edd” border_width=”3px” background_color=”#f5f5f5″ class=”” id=””]If you have any questions or would like more details on buying this business, please contact us at: phone: (770) 977-7334 or email: email@example.com.
How would you like to buy a $1,350,000 million business for just 20% down plus personal collateral based on your net worth and credit score? Does this sound too good to be true?
Now let’s discuss the Business. It is over 50 years old and has grown organically by acquiring other Businesses in its same industry. Most of its business is repeat or word of mouth. I have been a customer for the last 11 years. Whenever I wanted to surprise a good friend or family member, this is the place I went. This is because they make a first class product and give world-class customer service.
- Inventory: Included in asking price
- Real Estate: Owned (Included in asking price)
- Building SF: 3,600
- Employees: 4
- Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment (FF&E): Included in asking price
- Facilities: Two locations. One is owned, and one is leased. Further details will be provided after Prospective Buyer completes Non-Disclosure Agreement and Personal Financial Statement.
- Competition: This Business differentiates itself from its competition in 3 ways: Quality of Work, Customer Service and Price.
- Growth & Expansion: The Current Owner is willing to work for up to 12 months on a straight commission basis. He feels that his efforts can “net” the new Owner roughly $100,000. This means that your $270,000 investment could earn you more than $200,000 a year.
- Financing: $1,080,000 @ 6% over 30 Years – Monthly Payment $6,476
- Support & Training: Current Owner will include 4 weeks of transitional assistance in Purchase Price. Any further assistance will be negotiated between New Owner and Current Owner.
- Reason for Selling: Desire to pursue other Business Interests.
- Asking Price: $1,350,000
- Cash Flow: $279,515
- Gross Revenue: $874,132
- EBITDA: N/A
- FF&E: $100,000
- Inventory: $20,000
- Real Estate: $400,000
- Established: 1967
Contact Bottom Line Management, Inc.
If you have any questions or would like more details on buying this business, please contact us at: phone: (770) 977-7334 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or simply complete the online form below and we will contact you shortly: