If you have any questions or would like more details on buying this business, please contact us at: phone: (770) 977-7334 or email: email@example.com.
Established, respected business on Lake Lanier, Georgia’s largest lake and popular recreation destination. Top real estate market for lake homes and lots.
What can be better than owning a Business that brings so much recreational pleasure to thousands? This 37 year old Business is “flooded with Business that it must turn away.” The Owner wants to retire and let a younger Owner take it from $1.0 million(estimate for 2018) to $3.0 million and beyond.
The Business is the following:
1. Manufacturer of floating and fixed docks.
2. Dealer for Econolift boat lifts, EZ Dock and PWC lifts, forms and floats.
- The Business has between 1,000 – 2,500 customers. Repeat customers use the Business for upgrades and repairs.
- This Company builds “fixed docks” while it’s competitors do not.
- There are 8 employees plus the Owner.
Fixed Assets Include the following:
- 2006 FORD LGT CONVTNL ‘F
- 2000 ISU NPR NPR
- 1997 FORD F350
- 1990 FORD LGT CONVTNL ‘F
- 2001 MTI TANDEM – BLACK TRAILER
- 1974 HOME – GREEN TRAILER
- 2002 PRO-PFC207E – 6′ WIDE TRAILER
- 2005 MTI 28PTBAB – BOAT TRAILER
- 1996 FAST – BOAT TRAILER
- 1984 HOME – PILE DRIVER
- 1950 HOME – SINGLE AXLE
REAL ESTATE CURRENTLY APPRAISED FOR $580,000 AS OF JULY 21, 2018
- 2.8 ACRES
- 40′ x 60′ FRONT BUILDING( 20 X 40 AS OFFICE; 40 X 40 AS WAREHOUSE)
- 50′ X 100′ BACK BUILDING(WAREHOUSE AND BATHROOM)
- Inventory: Included in asking price
- Real Estate: OwnedIncluded in asking price
- Building SF: N/A
- Facilities: SEE LISTING SUMMARY
- Competition: This is the only Dock Building Business that builds “fixed docks.”
- Growth & Expansion: Unlimited. The monthly newspaper flyer brings in new Business constantly. There is substantial repeat and word of mouth Business.
- Financing: APPROVED FOR SBA FINANCING
- Support & Training: Owner will include 4 weeks in price. Additional assistance available by mutual consent.
- Reason for Selling: Retirement.
- Asking Price: $1,030,000
- Cash Flow: $132,230
- Gross Revenue: $1,360,798
- EBITDA: N/A
- FF&E: N/A
- Inventory: N/A
- Real Estate: $580,000
- Established: 1981
Contact Bottom Line Management, Inc.
If you have any questions or would like more details on buying this business, please contact us at:
phone: (770) 977-7334
Or simply complete the online form below and we will contact you shortly: