Be Part of a $1 Trillion Industry!
Do you have an extra 1.50 million lying around gathering dust at a measly 1.0% interest. Well, your $1.50 million will buy you exclusivity within the United States and the world!
The education industry is one of the biggest industries in the world, on its way to becoming a $1 trillion industry, with no signs of slowing down. Now is the prime time to get into education because a lot of change is happening and it’s all pointing towards technology.
The Owners of this Business have already proved that their business model works in multiple states and have served thousands of children in high-demand STEM education in just 4 years. Schools are not meeting the needs of computer science education and parents are seeking enrichment opportunities for their child’s future across the globe.
The Business is ready to expand into all 50 states. And they want to pass the baton to an individual or Company that will either do a National or World-Wide Roll-out through scaling or selling Licenses or Franchises.
They will consider offers to stay involved as Consultants, or assist to sell Licenses or Franchises at trade shows if you decide to become a Licensor/Franchisor.
If you buy the Business by March 31, 2018, you will “net” almost $400,000 by August 31, 2018 in 3 major city markets and this is just the beginning of growth.
STEM education is where it’s at now and in the future.
Children worldwide thirst for this type of knowledge because it’s fun & interactive. Parents seek out STEM education to enhance their children’s future job prospects. Employers will be rewarded by the efforts of a STEM-ready workforce.
The Owners of this Business have “Exclusive United States Trademarks” that have already been upheld both domestically and abroad.
Your success will be assured because they want their successor to succeed and carry on their legacy.
Assets include (but not limited to):
• Two Federal Trademarks (Word Mark & Logo)
• Curricula K-12
• Company Website
• 40+ Laptops
• Promethean Smart Board
• 4 ceiling projectors (can be portable)
• Computer Classroom Desks (36 count)
• 36 Cushioned Student Seats
• 2 Desktop Computers
• Robotics Equipment (multiple brands)
• Employee Manual
• Detailed Operations Manual
• Over 7,000 customer/email contacts
• Software Licenses
• Large Portable Trade-Show/Event Screen
• and much more…
- Real Estate: Leased
- Building SF: N/A
- Lease Expiration: 3/31/2019
- Facilities:Assets include (but not limited to)
- Two Federal Trademarks (Word Mark & Logo)
- Curricula K-12
- Company Website
- 40+ Laptops
- Promethean Smart Board
- 4 ceiling projectors (can be portable)
- Computer Classroom Desks (36 count)
- 36 Cushioned Student Seats
- 2 Desktop Computers
- Robotics Equipment (multiple brands)
- Employee Manual
- Detailed Operations Manual
- Over 7,000 customer/email contacts
- Software Licenses
- Large Portable Trade-Show/Event Screen
- and much more…
- Competition: While there are several competitors, this Nationally Recognized Company is the cream of the crop. It attracts the best students and the best teachers. Their price point is the most affordable giving the parents/students more bang for their buck which in turn opens the door to more sold out classes/camps.Growth &
- Expansion: In the Purchase Price, you will receive all their leads from around the world. If you spend 1.50 million you can develop all cities in the United States and the entire world.
- Financing: N/A
- Support & Training: The Owners are very flexible. They want you to succeed. You can hire them as Consultants beyond the 30-day training period.
- Asking Price: $1,500,000
- Cash Flow: $361,689
- Gross Revenue: $650,144
- Lease Rate: $792 /Month
- Established: 2012
Contact Bottom Line Management, Inc. today for more details on buying this Nationally Recognized STEM Education Business.
phone: (770) 977-7334 or
Or simply complete the online form below and we will contact you shortly: