Workshop For Business Owners
Bottom Line Management, Inc. founder, Loren Marc Schmerler has teamed up with SCORE North Metro Atlanta, a recognized leader dedicated to helping small businesses get off the ground, grow and achieve their goals through education and mentorship for over fifty years, to provide business workshops on how to maximize the bottom line of your business and build on your sweat equity.
“My passion for helping business owners understand and maximize their bottom line was the motivation for starting these workshops. I want to share my successful experiences to help others navigate through the details of preparing, listing and selling.” – Loren Marc Schmerler
SCORE is a nonprofit association dedicated to helping small businesses get off the ground, grow and achieve their goals through education and mentorship. We have been doing this for over fifty years. Our work is supported by the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA), and thanks to our network of 11,000+ volunteers.
UPCOMING WORKSHOPS SCHEDULE
Maximizing your Bottom Line and Building Sweat Equity
Can you answer YES to any of the questions below:
- Are you tired of working for someone else and want to start your own business?
- Are you already in business, but you want to take it to the next level?
- Do you want to grow your business to the point where you can sell it for top dollar?
- Do you want to know how to create “customer loyalty programs” where referral and repeat business lets your business thrive?
- Do you want to know everything you must do to get your business ready for sale?
If so, THEN join us for LIVE, small business workshop, “Maximizing your Bottom Line and Building Sweat Equity” led by Bottom Line Management, Inc. founder, Loren Marc Schmerler and hosted by SCORE North Metro Atlanta, a recognized leader dedicated to helping small businesses. Loren Marc Schmerler looks forward to partnering with SCORE North Metro Atlanta to create growing entrepreneurial businesses and positively impact the community.
Learn about the latest business strategies, and get answers to your questions from industry expert, Loren Marc Schmerler, CPC, APC.
When: Friday, June 23, 2017 from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM EDT
Where: Greater North Fulton Chamber of Commerce, 11605 Haynes Bridge Road, Suite 100, Building 400, Alpharetta, GA 30009
What to Expect:
- Workshop is 100% “interactive” which means that each attendee “must participate” and will be “called upon at random.”
- Each attendee will share facts about their existing business or about the one they would like to start.
- Mr. Schmerler will answer all questions raised during the workshop and will provide guidance and solutions to problems that are “specific” to each person’s business. It will be free “business consulting advice” and free “business broker advice” that will help each participant maximize their profits and maximize the long-term value of their business.
- The class will function as a “mastermind group” where each person can voice suggestions to help their fellow attendees.
- Loren will supply articles he has written based on “real life experience.”
- He will stay until the last person’s question is answered.